Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Peek-A-Boo (CSA Wednesday coming tomorrow)

Hey there, fellow bloggers. We had a wonderful visit from my mom-in-law, who left last night. I know today is my "CSA Wednesday" posting day, but I think I'm going to need to put it off until tomorrow. The LO has a head cold, and I think I may be getting it. Add in the normal "post visitor blahs," and I'm feeling crummy today.

Here's one thing that did perk me up during today's garden walk... Someone's being shy about turning colors!

I'm going to take a little nap while the LO sleeps, and Boy Wonder plays video games.

PS Here's a good one of me & my men...

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family picture! I love your new profile picture as well. Very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new profile photo and the family photo!
    Your tomatoes are ahead of mine. My cherry's are turning but not my Roma's or Brandywine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you change your profile pic? Great shot of you! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the family pic. I remember seeing your husband in the Yahoo video. Also love your new profile photo. Rest up and I hope you and LO are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think blogger may have eaten my last comment...

    Beautiful photo of your family. I remember seeing your husband in the yahoo video. I also like the new profile photo. Rest up and I hope you and LO are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shy tomatoes and lovely family, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, we are kinda hot, aren't we? LOL, sooooo totally kidding! Thanks for your kind words, everyone! I'm feeling better today--slept swimmingly last night... Still having the occasional punching matches with sinus headaches though. Ah, well, what can ya' do...

    ReplyDelete